Order of Elite Games [OEG]  

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 3 ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Application
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-06-17 14:20:59 

Sorry. i would like to join this clan becouse i think is a good and interesting with all the sistems you have. A member of OEG told me how to find this forum. I play with Freelancer from quite lot time. I know lots things but the players told me about it. Some i knew by miself and other i discovered. I helped Ronins and others. i would like to join this clan please. let me tri at least. I talked with your clan member and he told me some things but i dont know all about you. i ask to join please thanks.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-06-17 15:20:53 
Адмирал
Адмирал

hallo...
hmmm... So it's a lot of words, and so there is not enough information. Oo

What names you have in game?
Name OEG member, with who you talked plz.
Where are you from? (country)
What languages you know?
How old are you?
How long you play Freelancer - online and single?
Do you know what not all OEG speak in english, and usually in our groupp-channel - many russian flame?
Do you know what not easy join to OEG?
^^

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-06-17 18:42:34 

So this is a recruit call Aohilles. Mi name is Gotti in game. am from Italy and speak Italian and i have 14 years. i plaied single from lot of like with Demo before and some time 1 year play. in online i had not internet before. i started plaing 1 month ago. and i dont know how is difficult to enter. but from what i read it must be realli difficult. and i know you dont all speak english.

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 3 ]