Order of Elite Games [OEG]  

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: New Clan on HHC (english/german version)
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 19:41:47 

Hi guys and girls,

i am proud to introduce you to the new clan -=]RS[=- Red Squadron!

clans introduction:

The -=]RS[=- Red Squadron is a militarily-oriented clan, preferably existing of elite fighters and that is struggling for honor and brotherhood among the residents all around Sirius.
The Red Squadron is not shy, to join fights regardless of how the odds are and no matter whether there anti-pirates or pirates are.

clans history:

The -=]RS[=- Red Squadron is a splinter group - on the 04th Dec. 2008 emerged from the clan -=TD=- The Dragons, after illegal struggling for power of members of the High Council and quarrel among themselves, so the clans members went away or were excluded by the clan family.
The last remaining originator Dragon thus left with his followers and founded the clan in the hope of better times - the Red Squadron, that honor and virtue detention will be further disseminated.

german:

Clanvorstellung:

Der -=]RS[=- Red Squadron ist ein militärisch orientierter Clan, der bevorzugt aus Elite-Fightern besteht und dafür kämpft, Ehrgefühl und Brüderlichkeit unter den Bewohnern Sirius' zu verbreiten.
Der Red Squadron scheut sich nicht, kämpfen beizutreten egal wie die Chancen stehen und egal ob es Piraten oder Anti-Piraten sind.

Clanhistorie:

Der -=]RS[=- Red Squadron ist eine Splittergruppe - am 04.12.2008 entstanden aus dem Clan -=TD=- The Dragons, nach dem durch unrechtmäßige Machtschiebereien der Mitglieder des Hohen Rates und Zwist untereinander, die Mitglieder des Clans vergrault und von der Clanfamilie ausgeschlossen wurden.
Der letzte verbliebene Urdrache verließ somit mit seinen Anhängern diesen Clan und gründete in der Hoffnung auf bessere Zeiten den Red Squadron, auf dass Ehre und Tugendhaft weiter verbreitet werden wird.

Gez.,

the clans leaders

-=]RS[=-~THEONEANDONLY~ (clanleader/diplomatics)
-=]RS[=-Seidoss (clanleader/diplomatics)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 20:40:16 
Вице-адмирал
Вице-адмирал

Hello, theonlyone, welcome to our forum.
I`d like to know- how many members you have, and do you have website? If no, pls list your members here. (or give us link to post where they r listed).
In what systems do you prefer to play? Who are you enemies and friends? And what relationship do you want to have with OEG?

Заголовок сообщения: Re: New Clan on HHC (english/german version)
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 20:42:45 
Капитан 1 ранга
Капитан 1 ранга

Our default reputation is neutral. Any hostile act towards OEG members will add you to list of our wartargets. Same as always, for everyone, with no exceptions. Making war with our friends in Gamma can also be considered as hostile act.

That said, i am honored to welcome you under new tag, and hope we'll be friends in future.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 22:51:31 

I hope so, too. But there is a littel problem and i think, you know what i mean! ;o)
We will get a problem with the [O.I.A.] if we will meet them. Background is, we introduced our clan also to your friends, but they told us, they want to shoot us, if we get in sight. Maybe we could handle out a special NAP, if we don´t attack you out of Omicron Gamma and als in Omicron Gamma, but we have to shoot the [O.I.A.] to earn our respect. The other possibility could be, if your clan speaks to your friends and you could handle out a NAP for us with the [O.I.A].

At first we planed, to be neutral for everyone. Also -]uSF[- and [O.I.A.], but they won´t respect us. All other clans will be neutral until yet. We will see, how it works a few times later.

I ordered our new hompage last weekend, but it´s still under construction, so we have an alternative forum for our new friends and the HC-clans.
The Red Squadron is also a multiplayer-clan and has 12 members now. But only 5 members at Freelancer.
If you´re interessted for wars against us, we also play Counter Strike Source and Warcraft III! ;o)

We prefer to have a really good relationship to your clan, as like before as we were Dragons, because we respect your activities around Sirius and are proud, to know, that your playing on this server! :)
Our prefered system will be Omega 41, like in the main time of -=TD=-.

One question ... what do you want to do with our clanmemberlist???

Greetz,

ONE

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 23:19:07 
Вице-адмирал
Вице-адмирал

I dont know about OIA, they are anarshists and have no leaders, hard to convince them in something...
About list of members- its just my personal request, I `d like to know who of TD is in your clan (if I know them).

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-09 23:41:30 

Hello. I'm the Co-Leader of Red Squadron.

THEONEANDONLY
Firedragon
Seidoss
EInfach Ich

This are the RS Members who were in TD before.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 00:50:59 
Старший лейтенант
Старший лейтенант

I love time, when TD and OEG kills SLF,Wolfs and pL in theta ))
Send regards to Firedragon)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 01:08:07 

OK

Заголовок сообщения: Re: New Clan on HHC (english/german version)
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 13:21:34 
Капитан 1 ранга
Капитан 1 ранга

Well.. i said everything. You can do whatever you wish and fight whoever you want outside of gamma. But at our home we will not tolerate any hostile actions against us, our friends, or freelancers (only OIA can tax them here and we are keeping an eye for this process to be clean). :comando:

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 19:00:15 

Noted.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 19:10:03 

Hi ... thx for your informations. I hope, we will get friends in future. Have fun and cya in space! :D

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 2008-12-10 23:11:12 
Старший лейтенант
Старший лейтенант

[H]ave [F]un & [G]ood [L]uck !